Sports & Leisure
Bringing expertise to Sports and Leisure Projects
We can help you improve the efficiency of your existing sports or leisure venue operation, maximise its potential or successfully develop a new facility.
We have worked across the sports and leisure sector supporting clients including:
- local authorities
- holiday and caravan parks
- schools & colleges
- sports clubs
- private fitness & leisure companies
Running a sports or leisure facility?
We understand and can accommodate your particular requirements, ensuring:
- Your buildings are flexible and adaptable to meet changing needs.
- You achieve the best value possible from your buildings.
- Maintenance costs are minimised.
- The health and safety of visitors and staff is never compromised and the facility is accessible to all.
- Disruption to on-going activity is minimised during works.
“Managers of sport and leisure facilities not only have to maintain the buildings and grounds but also continue to offer relevant and up to date facilities to accommodate the latest treads and equipment. As public centres they also have to be up to date with regards to services and most importantly health and safety.
We have a wealth of experience with sport and leisure facilities from maintenance through design and construction. In particular through our relationship with Ball Hall, we are at the forefront of facility design incorporating the best practice of Sports England and the main national sporting bodies. Not only do we use our specialist knowledge of the sector to source the best contractors at the best price, we also are available to give advice on maintenance and new advances to save money on running costs and to update equipment.
Whatever your needs we will have experience that can be tapped and even if we cannot help directly we will be able to point you in the right direction.” Paul Coleman, Associate