Party Wall SurveyorsActing as Party Wall Surveyors under the Party Wall Act
We are experienced Party Wall Surveyors, dealing with all aspects of the Party Wall etc Act 1996.
Don’t get caught out, the Party Wall Act could be applicable if you:
- Are a building owner wanting to carry out works to a party wall
- Wish to excavate close to a neighbouring property
- Want to build on or close to your boundary
- If you are an adjoining owner whose neighbour proposes to do any of the above.
Our Party Wall Surveyors will guide their appointing owner clearly and impartially through the Act’s application, offer advice on the rights and remedies of the respective parties, and ensure that the statutory process runs smoothly.
We offer an expert, professional service for building or adjoining owners from service of Notices to the preparation of the Party Wall Award.
As Party Wall Surveyors our services cover the following:
- Initial consultation
- Formalising appointments
- Service of, and response to, Party Wall Notices
- Agreement of Party Wall Awards
- Agreement of Schedules of Condition
- Monitor works to ensure compliance with Party Wall Award
- Formal Sign-off from appointed surveyors
We can also advise building owners at the design stage of a scheme whether the Act will apply.
We are pragmatic, efficient, problem solvers. Our professional service mitigates risk to all parties, and ensures that projects are able to progress without delay.