Health & Safety
Ensuring your building or development site is safe and fulfils your legal obligations is a time consuming yet critical activity.
Protecting people’s wellbeing is a paramount concern.
A thorough approach to health and safety also reduces workplace absences, enhances staff productivity, and safeguards managers and directors against fines or the risk of serving a jail sentence.
Our health and safety experts identify issues early, preventing extra expenditure further down the line.
They think creatively about solutions, finding ways that are practical, sound and cost-effective. They consult other professionals within the company giving you access to additional expertise at no extra cost. Their exceptional level of knowledge in all areas of health and safety, built over many years of practical experience of the different aspects of the industry, is second to none.
Our Health and Safety services include:
Acting as Safety Advisor to:
- Construction Companies
- Engineering Companies
- Retail and Commercial Companies
Providing advice for:
- Health and Safety Policy documents
- Asbestos management
- Training requirements
- Health and safety competence questionnaires
- Accident investigations
- Inspections of workplaces and issuing Observation Reports
- Random inspections of Construction Sites and issuing report
- Observation visits, preparing and issuing Fire Risk Assessments
- Safety audits of company systems
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Preparing tool box training sheets
- Undertaking guidance sessions
Preparation of documentation:
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Hazop Study Assessments
- Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans