CDM 2105 Client Advisor
CDM 2015 Client Advisor
The role of the Client has been strengthened considerably under CDM 2015.
Their duties are wide ranging and include ensuring that other duty holders are appointed, that the functions and responsibilities of the project team are clear and that the people and organisations they appoint have the necessary skill, knowledge and experience to manage health and safety risks.
They are also responsible for ensuring adequate communication, co-operation and co-ordination within the project team and for the provision of relevant information to other duty holders.
As CDM 2015 Client Advisor we will assist with the Client’s duties under Regulations 4, 5, 6 and 8 of the CDM Regulations 2015, by providing the following services:
- Assist with the preparation of a Client’s brief
- Submit the Notification Form F10 to HSE if required
- Assist with the appointment of competent duty holders
- Assist with the collation of Pre-Construction Information and highlight the need for any additional required information
- Monitor and provide feedback of Principal Contractor compliance with their duties under Regulations 12 to 14
- Monitor and provide feedback of Principal Designer is compliance with their duties under Regulations 11 and 12
- Confirm that a suitable Construction Phase Plan is in place to allow commencement of works on site
- Confirm that suitable welfare facilities are in place to allow commencement of works on site.
- Assist the Principal Designer with a suitable template for the Health & Safety File
- For further information and advice on our CDM 2015 Client Advisor services please contact:
Jon Rensink 01206 751284
Simon Jacklin 0207 375 2535
Jason Froude 0207 375 2535