We are looking for an office manager/administrator to join the team in our Colchester office.
- Assisting our team of surveyors with administrative tasks
- Producing high-quality correspondence, reports and invoices
- Answering phones and providing a friendly, efficient first port of call for clients
- Internal communications
- Coordinating IT support
- Maintaining facilities and internal systems
- Assisting in organising corporate events
- Compiling information for tenders and bids
- Monitoring emails
- Assisting with marketing
- Assisting with training coordination
- Assisting with compliance (health and safety, audits etc)
- Stationery, post, petty cash etc
- Typing, photocopying, filing, binding
- Able to hit the ground running
- Efficient in Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint
- Experience as office manager/senior administrator
- Proactive type who likes to keep busy
- Organised, with good record keeping skills
- Friendly, confident telephone manner
- Numerate and with good grammar and spelling
- Experience in construction or surveyors/architects’ practice a plus
- Ability to start immediately also a plus!
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm, with lunch from 12:30 to 1:30pm, however we are willing to discuss reduced hours/flexible working for the right person.
- Competitive salary
- Discretional bonus
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and compulsory 4-day closure over Christmas
- 1 day’s leave per annum to pursue voluntary/charity work
- On-site parking
- Pleasant colleagues and working atmosphere
If you are interested in taking on this exciting and challenging role, please email a covering letter and your cv to email@example.com before 5.30pm on Friday 20 November 2020. Interviews for the short listed candidates will be held early the following week.