Daniel Connal Partnership are pleased to be working on a project with the North West London Hospitals NHS Trust. The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust manages Northwick Park and St Mark’s hospitals in Harrow and Central Middlesex Hospital in Park Royal.
The wards are required to have 60 minute fire barriers adjoining either a fire escape staircase or another building. Works will involve:-
- the installation of fire doors
- the creation of a fire wall above the ceiling
- mechanical and electrical co-ordination works within the ceiling
- risers incorporating new emergency lighting
- the re-zoning of the fire alarms
- the installation of new fire alarm panels and repeater panels.
Completion is anticipated in Autumn 2014.