With all projects, getting the design right is key to achieving the end goals of the client. Whether we are working with consultant architects or using our own team of designers we want to ensure our clients’ needs are met.
We take pride in delivering buildings that are designed well, that sit comfortably within their locations, are financially viable and delivered to prescribed budgets, as well as providing appropriate functionality for the end user.
Our team work closely with architects or our in-house designers to ensure that buildability, best value, and cost certainty are achieved from the early planning stages of a project. Our cross departmental working provides you with an end-to-end ‘one-stop’ consultancy service, reducing management time and cost associated with multiple consultant appointments.
We treat every commission, from a small residential extension to a large sports hall project, with the same exacting attention to detail.
Typically, the practice is able to offer the following services:
- Site Appraisals – reviewing a site/building to unlock development potential.
- Feasibility Studies – outline scheme design options and approximate costs.
- Space Planning – Office Fit out, retail design, re-modelling and condensing.
- Measured Surveys – to enable the production of plans for lease renewals, planning purposes.
- Planning Advice & applications.
- Design Statements – for access and planning purposes
- 3-D modelling and walkthroughs – to aid in the visualisation of how a new building or refurbishment may look.
- Detailed Design – for building control approval and construction purposes.