As with all projects, getting the design right is paramount in achieving the end goals of the user. Whether we are working with consultant Architects or using our team of Designers we want to ensure our Client’s needs are met.
We take pride in delivering buildings that are designed well, that sit aesthetically within their location, that are financially viable and delivered to prescribed budgets, and that have the functionality – to meet the requirements of the end user.
Our team work closely with Architects or our in house designers to ensure that buildability, best value, and cost certainty are achieved from the early planning stages of a project. Our cross departmental working means that we are able to offer you an end-to end ‘one-stop’ consultancy service, thus reducing management time and cost associated with multiple consultant appointments.
The buildings in which we live and that we frequent are an important part of our daily lives, and we treat every commission with the same level of attention, whether a small scale residential extension, or a large scale educational project.
- Site Appraisals – reviewing a site/building to unlock development potential.
- Feasibility Studies – outline scheme design options and approximate costs.
- Space Planning – Office Fit out, retail design, re-modelling and condensing.
- Measured Surveys – to enable the production of plans for lease renewals, planning purposes.
- Planning Advice & applications.
- Design Statements – for access and planning purposes
- 3-D modelling and walkthroughs – to aid in the visualisation of how a new building or refurbishment may look.
- Detailed Design – for building control approval and construction purposes.