A few words about us
Established in 1946, the Daniel Connal Partnership is a forward thinking, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy offering a wide range of specialist skills to clients, large and small, across all sectors of the market and throughout the UK.
Operating out of offices in London, Colchester and Norwich, we are an experienced and enthusiastic team of Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Building Surveyors & Health & Safety Advisers. Our professional knowledge in each of the services we offer and our highly co-ordinated approach enables clients to benefit from our cross functional skills, knowledge and expertise.
We enjoy working hard and helping you to get the best possible value from your construction projects and property assets. You can be confident that we will always add value wherever possible and that at the heart of what we do is a fundamental awareness of and commitment to delivering sustainable solutions on each and every project.
Clients say our trademark is the care we apply to every single project; care that means timelines are met (and sometimes beaten), budgets are adhered to, and quality exceeds expectation. Most importantly the client is consulted throughout and always achieves their desired outcome.
We’re known for choosing highly skilled (and very friendly) people who are team-orientated and have multi-disciplinary talents. We look for dedication, diligence, enterprise, enthusiasm, integrity and willingness to listen; qualities that ensure that we can deliver the exemplary service that our clients expect of us, and that we expect of ourselves.
And, of course, we are proud to abide by the rules and regulations of the RICS and the other professional bodies of which our surveyors are members.
Our mission and values
For our clients to secure the best value – financially and functionally – out of their property assets.
To improve the well-being of communities and the environment and to ensure that construction work never harms the health of workers or occupants.
The values we live and work by are:
- To care for each client as if that client is the only one we have.
- To behave with integrity and respect towards our fellow workers.
- To live by our professional standards, always deliver our very best work, and add value wherever we see the opportunity.
- To enjoy our work and help those we come into contact with enjoy theirs too.
- To recognise and celebrate individual, team and practice successes.
- To act as ambassadors for the firm. To empower and enthuse those around us to do so too.
- To be commercially aware and cost conscious so that our practice is profitable, can sustain growth and provide secure employment.